We are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher to launch Computing as a mainstream GCSE subject from September 2018. You will have a commitment to high quality inclusive education and be excited to join our friendly and supportive community of dedicated professionals.
- a talented, innovative and ambitious subject practitioner?
- looking for future career progression opportunities?
- full of enthusiasm for teaching and learning and wanting to inspire both students and staff?
- an outstanding teacher of ICT/Computing with a proven track record of achieving the highest standards.
- willing to contribute to the school’s extra-curricular programme
Details of the post and an application form can be obtained from the schools website www.themaristschools.com
Closing date: Friday 27th October 2017 – 12 noon
Interviews: Monday 6th November 2017
The Marist School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. All posts at the Marist are subject to satisfactory statutory employment checks and referencing.
Please note: The above safeguarding statement must always be present on all adverts, job descriptions and person specifications
The Marist School
Berkshire SL5 7PS
Tel: 01344 624291 X142 or firstname.lastname@example.org