Teacher of ICT
To start April 2020 or September 2020
We are looking to appoint a dynamic, highly motivated and high quality ICT Teacher to join our Design and Enterprise Faculty and be part of the North Chadderton team. It would be desirable if the successful candidate could also teach computing and experience of vocational ICT subjects.
The successful applicant will teach KS3 and KS4. The ability to teach KS5 is desirable. Applicants are encouraged to visit the school and browse our website for further information. If you would like to visit please contact Kathryn McAuley on 0161 624 9939.
North Chadderton School
We are a large, very successful progressive, vibrant and oversubscribed 11-18 Academy. We have a Local Advisory Board and staff who are very committed to maintaining the very highest standards and achieving success for every student.
We are an Ofsted ‘good’ school:
• With very clear ambition and focussed attention on high achievement.
• Secure in the Best Academic Traditions.
• That invests in all staff and has strong emphasis on team work.
• That is “driven to be outstanding in all that it does”.
What we will offer you:
• A professional and supportive Design and Enterprise Faculty.
• A new high quality working environment
• An excellent NQT / RQT support programme (if applicable)
• An opportunity to develop your professional skills through a range of professional development opportunities including leadership development.
Please view our Welcome pack and visit our website for more information about the school.
The application form and further details are available from:
North Chadderton School, Chadderton Hall Road, Chadderton, Oldham. OL9 0BN
Tel: 0161 624 9939. Email email@example.com or downloadable from our website www.northchaddertonschool.co.uk
North Chadderton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Disclosure.
Closing date noon 24th February 2020