TEACHER OF ICT
Salary: £ MPS
We are seeking to appoint for September 2019, a talented and enthusiastic teacher of ICT to join our outstanding and welcoming ICT department. You must have very good subject knowledge, be able to plan effectively to achieve targets and be able to inspire and motivate students, teaching ICT across the key stages KS3 to KS5.
We welcome applications from experienced teachers or newly qualified teachers, the Academy offers an excellent statutory induction programme for NQTs. Our students are happy, well-behaved and keen to learn.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be passionate about ICT and Computer Science
• Have an excellent track record of delivering and securing progress across key stages 3-5
• Be an excellent teacher of ICT who wants to create a positive buzz in the classroom
• Have high expectations of students and want them to achieve or exceed their true potential to enhance their life chances
• Have good classroom control with effective behaviour for learning strategies
• Be aligned to the vision and values of the Academy
Details and application form are available via email from email@example.com or can be downloaded from the website. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to the Principal, Mr E J Wright via firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date for applications is 12noon, Tuesday 25th June 2019
Interviews will take place Wednesday 3rd July 2019.
Ormiston Bolingbroke Academy is committed to, and actively promotes, equal opportunities for all its students and staff. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is conditional upon receiving satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.