A secondary school in Stafford are looking for a teacher of ICT up to KS4 for a long term role from January 2018 until July 2018. This is an excellent opportunity to secure long term work for the current academic year if you haven’t done so already.
· Teaching National Curriculum ICT up to KS4
· This position is to start from January 2018 and last for 2 terms
· The role is full time 5 days per week
· You will be required to carry out all teaching duties including planning, preparing marking etc
· To be responsible for a tutor group and facilitate student development through a tutorial programme and records of achievement
· To participate in appropriate meetings with colleagues and parents related to the above duties.
· To contribute to the understanding and implementation of the school’s aim
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· The School is based in Stafford
· You will be joining a supportive and creative department
· Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Evidence of continuous professional development
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lewis today on 01543 410500 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.