Imagine schools with a variety of educational pathways, where the academic skills of literacy, critical thinking, innovation, numeracy, creativity, self-control and work ethic are taught in parallel the skills of wellbeing, including self-confidence, contentment, kindness, gratitude, health, and love. Welcome to Fortes Education, Dubai. We have been delivering high-quality education provision to young people for over two decades.
Our Positive Education schools foster active engagement in learning and activities. We celebrate positive emotions and accomplishments, encourage students to cultivate fulfilling relationships with others and to seek meaning and purpose in their own lives.
We set high standards and expectations for each pupil in academics and in co-curricular participation.
Our high-impact learning programme lays a strong foundation that develops each pupil’s multiple intelligences through a broad range of activities in and out of the classroom. Our commitment is to provide a premium world-class “positive” education, which empowers our pupils to become innovative thinkers, socially confident life-long learners, having growth mindsets and character strengths, to flourish in an ever-changing world.
Regent International School (RIS), is a well-established Primary school following the National Curriculum for England. RIS has been consistently delivering proven results in the classroom since inception and has developed a reputation of being one of the leading schools in Dubai. In the recent inspection by the Dubai School Inspection Bureau, RIS has been judged as ‘Very Good’ and has been known to deliver proven results in the classroom since inception.
Due to our continued growth, we seek to appoint outstanding Individual Needs (SEN, English as an Additional Language and Gifted & Talented) Teachers to join our team in August 2020.
We are looking for certain qualities:
• Skilled in the best global educational practices
• Committed to developing and inspiring every pupil, to believe that they can and will succeed
• Able to teach through the “multiple intelligences”, to develop the whole child
• Tech-savvy, fluent in using APPs and technology extend and enrich each pupil’s learning experience
• Outstanding role models who embody our core values
• Passionate about providing enriched learning opportunities for children in and out of the classroom.
• Excellent communicators who can ignite a passion for learning in our students
• Able to make a significant contribution to our extra-curricular activities (ECA) programme and to wider campus life
• Strong academic back-ground, work-ethic, well-organised having excellent interpersonal skills
• This opportunity will include working with groups of students (Students of Determination / Gifted &
Talented / Emirati / English Language Learners and those with English as an Additional Language)
• Dynamic, enthusiastic and well-qualified holding as a minimum, a B.Ed. or a B.A & PGCE and QTS.
Aspiring Middle Leaders - Pastoral or Curriculum are encouraged to apply indicating your interest in potential middle leadership positions.
When applying please indicate your:
• Specialism in a Subject Area;
• Past MLT experience
• Excellent tax-free salary
• Furnished Accommodation
• Baggage Allowance
• Medical Insurance for self
• Annual Air-Ticket and paid vacations
• State-of-the-art facilities and amenities in a newly built campus in a prime location in Dubai
• An enthusiastic learning community of students, teachers, parents and Board members, who are
dedicated to maximise student achievement for each and every child, and to create positive learning opportunities in and out of the classroom
• Working within a team of highly driven and supportive colleagues
• Excellent professional development
• Working in Dubai, one of the world’s most sought after work and travel destinations
If you have the passion, energy and commitment to drive accelerated outcomes for young people, we would welcome your application. In return, you will join a rapidly evolving organisation that can offer you a central role within our future growth plans.
Candidates are invited to complete our Online Application by visiting: http://forteseducation.com/Careers/Current-Openings
Application Closing Date: 20th January 2020
Appointment Start Date: Mid-Aug 2020
Fortes Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures including a satisfactory International Child Protection Certificate, plus resident country Police checks.