ISA Tianhe International has been in Guangzhou (China) for more than half a decade and running Early Years (IB & Reggio Emilia inspired) and IB PYP curriculum successfully. We are looking for potential candidates of IT Teacher to start in August 2022.
- Inspiring children to learn.
- Ensuring the creativity and high quality of teaching and learning of the class, assisted by a teaching assistant.
- Sharing responsibilities for curriculum development, display, performances, trips and organizing some aspects of special events.
- Fostering a caring atmosphere and showing commitment to the well-being and social and academic progress of each pupil.
- University degree with major in IT or Computer Science and a recognized teaching qualification (such as PGCE, BEd, MEd).
- High Proficiency in English;
- Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience, ideally with experience in an international educational setting
- Experience in teaching second language learners
- Curriculum development knowledge
- Be inter-culturally aware with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Be committed to ensuring high standards of teaching and learning
- Be collaborative and able to work as part of a team
Interested candidates can click "Quick Apply" or register at our school recruitment website below will be processed in priority:
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend face-to-face and/or online interview with our recruitment team.
Candidates are requested to provide three referees for pre-employment reference check from current and previous employers. The referees must be the Head of School/Principal or the direct supervisor from the school management team.
ISA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and appropriate background check.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- A degree related to subject taught.
- B. Ed, Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, M. Ed, PGCE or PGDE or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States.
- References, Criminal background check, Medical check
- Below 59 years of age
ISA Tianhe International School (formally was established to offer students in Guangzhou an outstanding academic and holistic education. The School follows the framework of the IB PYP curriculum. ISA is an authorized PYP school.