A fantastic opportunity for a dynamic colleague to join our vibrant and successful school.
What we offer:
• IT & Computer Science sit within our New Business Technologies faculty, with strong progression into A Level. The school has invested heavily in Computer Science with new ICT suites opened this academic year.
• As a people-centred organisation we offer an outstanding employee support package
• Hampstead School has an amazing record of professional development leading to rapid career progression at all levels
We need you to be:
• Committed to inspiring and motivating our students through the highest expectations
• A team player with excellent subject knowledge and ability or desire to teach to A Level
• A strong communicator wanting the best for each student
• A cracking teacher, enthusiastic and optimistic in your approach
What people say about us:
“Staff really like working at the school. They feel valued and very well supported. Leaders have ensured that they have very good opportunities for training and development. Many staff have moved on to promoted posts internally and elsewhere. This is an exciting, dynamic place to work, and its vitality greatly benefits the pupils”. (Ofsted).
“Students’ pride in their school is evident; we think this is what all urban comprehensive schools should look like” (Good Schools Guide 2018)
“An exceptional climate for learning” (Challenge Partners)
Details and application form can be downloaded from our website.
Closing Date: Monday 24 February 2020 (9am)
Interview Date: Thursday 27 February 2020
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Checks will be made with previous employers.