The successful applicant will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic and Uniting Education;
- hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
Unity College is seeking a committed and creative Japanese Teacher with a passion for teaching;
The applicant will have:
1. Registration to teach in Queensland;
2. Formal qualifications supporting, and experience in, teaching Years 5 to 6 Japanese;
3. Demonstrated capacity to integrate ICTs into teaching and learning;
4. Commitment to the Ecumenical ethos of the College
5. Willingness to contribute to the College's co-curricular program;
Applicants should address the criteria above in their application. Please apply online at http://www.bne.catholic.edu.au/bce-employment/Pages/default.aspx
Unity College is a P-12 Ecumenical College, in the Catholic and Uniting Church traditions, based in Caloundra. As part of Brisbane Catholic Education, our co-educational College aims to be a welcoming and supportive community of people who respect ourselves, each other and the environment. Our school seeks to provide a holistic education, striving for excellence through the teaching and demonstration of the Christian message. We are a school which provides a student-focussed education in a safe environment and which creates equal opportunity for all to develop their full potential.
Visit our school website here
Estimated Start Date: January 2019
Employment Tenure: Part Time + Fixed Term
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"): 12 month contract
If Part Time, hours and/or days required: This is a fixed term/term time contract for 12 months working 1 day per week.
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Ms Debbie Vautier
Contact Telephone Number: 07 5490 5790
Contact Email: email@example.com
Role Description - Teacher Opens in new window
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window