Do you want to be part of a dynamic, passionate and hardworking team? Are you highly motivated and looking for opportunities to broaden your experience and advance your teaching career?
St Peter’s Middle School is on an exciting upward trajectory of rapid school improvement. We were awarded Ofsted 'Good' status in 2017 and SIAMS recognised the school as ‘Good’ in 2019. We are rightly very proud of our achievements.
In April 2021 we opened our new key stage 2 facility following a multi-million pound investment from the local authority. We encourage you to visit us to see how you can contribute to our school development and student progress and attainment.
We are looking to appoint a passionate, outstanding Teacher of Science with specific responsibility for teaching key stage 3. You will have an opportunity to become a leading specialist, sharing your expertise and supporting the professional development of others. This is a 0.8 position, but a full time position may be available for the right candidate.
• Be committed to raising attainment and achievement
• Have high expectations of all students
• Be able to create a stimulating and well organised learning environment
• Have the ability to develop potential in others
• Have flair and vision to develop and implement new initiatives
• Be an effective leader of people and change management
In return we can offer you:
• Strong, supportive leadership, who will scaffold you in your progression to middle leadership
• Internal training programmes developed by the Multi-Academy Trust
• The opportunity to help shape the future direction of the school
• A recognised and strong commitment to continuing professional development
As well as your key stage 3 class commitments, you are expected to work with students aged 9-13 years (Years 5-8), thus gaining combined primary and secondary experience. This is a magical age group to teach and we have the privilege of building effective long-lasting foundations for lifelong learning.
We are part of the Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust (ODST) which enables us to offer a wide range of networking and developmental opportunities across multiple schools within the Multi-Academy Trust.
Please apply using the application form from our website www.stpetersceschool.org or contact the School Business Manager,
Mrs Ravi Matharu by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call the school office on 01753 866253.
Previous experience or current training in an educational establishment is essential. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
St Peter’s Church of England School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
St Peter's Church of England Middle School
Windsor and Maidenhead
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 9 - 13 years