Teacher of Literacy - MPS
Twynham School is a very special place with an excellent reputation both locally and nationally. Achievement is exceptionally high, students are well-behaved and eager to learn and relationships are very special.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a talented colleague.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
- Teach literacy in both a whole-class and small group setting
- Further improve the already excellent outcomes for students in literacy
- Work with exceptional professionals to further develop a shared understanding of literacy acquisition
- Further shape the literacy curriculum
You are likely to be someone who:
- Is an exceptional classroom teacher
- Has a proven track-record of improving outcomes for students
- Has an understanding of effective pedagogy
- Has a passion for literacy teaching
- Believes that league tables are not the main focus for education
- Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
Twynham School can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with wonderful young people and their families
- The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues throughout our school
- High quality continued professional development and opportunities to progress
- The opportunity to work within Twynham Learning; a forward-thinking multi-academy trust
- The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast
Applicants are invited to apply through the TES website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Closing Date: 15th March 2018
Interviews: 20th March 2018
Twynham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.