TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS & NUMERACY COORDINATOR
PART-TIME or FULL-TIME
Required for January 2018
£4,000 welcome bonus if you apply directly to the school and you are appointed. *
*The bonus will be paid at the end of the first year on the basis of a successful performance throughout the year.
Due to the ongoing hard work and commitment of all our staff, The Malling School is increasingly becoming the first choice school for parents. As a result, our pupil numbers are increasing and the school is expanding.
The Malling School is a medium sized school that is growing approximately 10% year on year, offering great career opportunities for staff.
We can offer you:
- Opportunities to teach your specialist subject to GCSE and International Baccalaureate Level
- Opportunities for accelerated promotion for outstanding teachers
- Extensive and individualised professional development programme
- A new school with outstanding facilities
- A small but growing school which encourages innovation
- An opportunity to change lives through education
You will be:
- An excellent teacher of Mathematics (experience not important but teaching ability is
- The ability to teach Mathematics to KS3 and GCSE is essential, the ability to teach beyond GCSE is preferable
- Innovative in your approach to teaching
- Able to achieve excellent examination results for children
- Motivated by a desire to change lives
- A qualified teacher
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative teacher to join a dedicated and supportive department. The successful candidate will be required to teach Mathematics to GCSE level. We welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers as well as more experienced colleagues.
Apply online or download an application pack from the vacancies link of our website www.themallingschool.kent.sch.uk and email to email@example.com . Email the HR Department at the same address for more information or to arrange an informal visit.
Closing date: Monday 25 September 2017
Interviews: Week commencing 25 September 2017
The Malling School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV, Teaching Agency, Occupational Health check and two satisfactory references.