The Phorms concept is founded on bilingual education (German - English) and differentiated instruction in an all-day environment. In our schools, we are dedicated to a high level of instruction and provide a space where children can learn to be global citizens. We pride ourselves in having strong relationships between our teachers, students and parents.
Phorms Education is a school network with a number of private schools throughout Germany covering all age groups from nursery through secondary.
For the school year 2018 at our Secondary School in Berlin we are looking for a qualified Secondary Teacher of Mathematics
Your profile & your tasks
- you are a qualified secondary teacher who holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification, a Certificate of Education and a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- you have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education
- you are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students
- you are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
- you have an interest in learning German; ideally you already possess a basic knowledge of German
- an innovative educational concept
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- small classes
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development
- an attractive benefit package
- an excellent location of the school campus in Berlin city
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://goo.gl/6fXYCw .
For further information please visit www.phorms.de .