The Cooper School prides itself on its innovative and creative Mathematics department and are now seeking an exceptional practitioner to join the team from September 2020 in the role of Teacher of Mathematics. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is relentless in the pursuit of pupil progress and achievement.
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to work with experienced and value driven colleagues;
- an innovative and supportive working environment;
- caring, well behaved and motivated students;
- a genuinely happy and friendly academy community;
- a commitment to Continual Professional Learning and Development;
- strong links with and support from the wider academy;
- an energetic, vibrant and diverse environment where everyone is valued;
- the opportunity to use Google’s GSuite for Education.
The successful candidate will have excellent teaching skills, the ability to inspire and motivate our students to achieve outstanding results, and have the desire to make a real difference and contribution to our school. We welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers.
If you have any questions regarding the position or would like to visit our school, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements. Telephone 01869 362697 or email email@example.com.
To find out more about us visit our academy website www.bernwodeschoolstrust.co.uk or please contact Human Resources by telephone on (01869) 362697 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday 24th February 2020, 9am
Bernwode Schools Trust have the right to interview and appoint at any time throughout this recruitment process. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
Bernwode Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding children. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check (formerly CRB) in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.
Details of the Academy’s policies relating to the Employment of Ex-Offenders and the Secure Storage, Handling, Use, Retention and Disposal of Disclosure and Barring Certificates and Disclosure information are included within the recruitment pack.