We seek to appoint an enthusiastic and committed colleague to join our strong team of Mathematics teachers. We would welcome applications from both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers.
Mathematics is a popular subject throughout the Academy, including in the Sixth Form where we offer both Maths and Further Maths at A Level. A TLR is available for the right candidate.
Our Academy is a superb place to be. We have wonderful students and a committed, stable staff group. We are fortunate in that we are accommodated in a new building and have access to excellent resources. At our most recent Ofsted inspection we were judged as good.
- Students have high aspirations and are motivated to achieve their personal best.
- Results are good and students aspire to continue their studies in our Sixth Form.
- Purposeful environment, where colleagues are well-motivated and work collaboratively to ensure that every child reaches their full potential.
- High quality facilities with excellent resources and access to the latest technology.
- A competitive salary for the right candidate.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and continuous professional development.
Please feel free to contact Mr Matthew Pickford, Head of Mathematics, to arrange a visit or to discuss the post.
To request an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 25 March 2019 at 1.00pm.
King Edward VI Sheldon Heath Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.