Would you like to become part of a team committed to the highest standards of education for the young people in our care?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful oversubscribed Academy. We seek to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic classroom practitioner to join a supportive and well-resourced Maths department. To be successful, you will need to demonstrate a love for Mathematics and a commitment to making a difference to the lives of young people. You will be someone who believes that all students can achieve highly and is prepared to support learners who are ambitious and keen to succeed.
Mathematics is a popular subject throughout the Academy, including in the Sixth Form where we offer both Maths and Further Maths at A Level. This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT to establish themselves as a teacher, or an experienced teacher looking to further their practice.
Our Academy is a superb place to be. We have wonderful students and a committed, stable staff group. We are fortunate in that we are accommodated in a new building and have access to excellent resources. At our most recent Ofsted inspection we were judged as good.
• Students have high aspirations and are motivated to achieve their personal best.
• Results are good and students aspire to continue their studies in our Sixth Form.
• Purposeful environment, where colleagues are well-motivated and work collaboratively to ensure that every child reaches their full potential.
• High quality facilities with excellent resources and access to the latest technology.
• A competitive salary for the right candidate.
• Excellent opportunities for career progression and continuous professional development.
Please feel free to contact Mr Matthew Pickford, Head of Mathematics, to arrange a visit or to discuss the post.
To request an application pack, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 1.00pm on Monday, 14 October 2019.
King Edward VI Sheldon Heath Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.