High Expectations for All”
Required for September 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher to work as part of a vibrant, supportive and highly successful faculty. We welcome applications from mathematics teachers either experienced or new to the profession and of all ages, cultures and ethnic backgrounds.
11-18 co-ed grammar school with 1290 students (400 in sixth form)
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic students – this is a school where students are enthusiastic about learning mathematics and teachers are respected
- An experienced and very supportive team of colleagues
- A great school to start or develop your career!
An academy and SCITT with a tradition of training teachers
We would like from you:
A love of mathematics and the desire to learn from and contribute to a strong and supportive team.
The Royal Latin School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the health, welfare and well being of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check and satisfactory references
Closing date: Friday 22nd January at 10.00a.m.
Interview date: w/c 25th January 2021 (via google meet)
Headteacher: David Hudson
Buckingham is a town within easy access of Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Oxford, Banbury and Northampton
Royal Latin School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years