Tes are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of Mathematics on a full-time OR part-time permanent basis from January 2022 OR April 2022. Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are encouraged to apply.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the best colleges for international students in the UK that specialise in helping students from across the world achieve the personal, social and academic growth needed to succeed at the UK’s best universities. It is continually expanding with over 400 students from more than 40 countries currently studying with them. It is an independent 6th form college (14-21 years)that offers a stimulating environment in which staff and students work together to achieve academic success.
The Mathematics Department is a large and very successful department of committed professionals who are passionate about the subject. They come from a range of backgrounds and experiences and work together as a friendly and mutually supportive team. They currently offer a wide range of courses to suit all individual needs, including:
- AS/A-Level Mathematics
- AS/A-Level Further Mathematics
- Mathematics – Foundation course
- GCSE Mathematics and Further Mathematics
- STEP and AEA classes
• Delivering high-quality lessons.
• Facilitating the college’s goal of high student academic achievement.
• Informing parents about student progress.
• Engaging in the college’s pastoral care for all students in the college.
• Engaging in appraisals and reviews, and taking part in training and development.
The Successful Candidate:
• Good honours degree in a relevant subject
• Qualified teacher status (desirable)
• Good communication, presentation, planning and organisational skills
• Commitment to ongoing professional development and training to develop outstanding classroom practice.
• A high degree of personal accountability and the capacity to use judgement and initiative
• 50 days annual leave
• Employee assistance programme
• Sports groups and free on site gym facilities
• The Groups personal pension plan
• Season ticket train travel discount and loans
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounted school fees
• Language classes
• Regular social events
• Discounted beauty treatments
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and 'Quick Apply' below! For more information, please contact email@example.com REF KR1523565
Tes Schools Recruitment represents Schools and Academies across the globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher/leader for every role.
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...