Part time 0.7
Queen Anne’s School is a happy and exciting place to work, where every member of the school team is valued. We aim to recruit the highest calibre of staff through all areas of the school. Queen Anne’s School is a community and all staff work with a professional, committed and enthusiastic attitude.
The campus is located in beautiful 35 acre grounds with good transport links and within easy walking distance of Reading Station. We offer a number of staff benefits including discounted gym membership, subsidised meals, free car parking, Child Care Voucher Scheme, pension scheme, School fee reduction where appropriate and excellent training and Inset opportunities. Queen Anne’s School is an ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) accredited centre for training.
We are seeking to appoint a qualified, enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of Mathematics to teach up to A-Level and Oxbridge entrance within this academically selective and dynamic school.
The successful candidate will:
- develop excellence within their teaching and inspire the girls
- be committed to promoting Mathematics as a subject across the whole school
- have flair and vision to develop new initiatives within the school
- be instrumental in maintaining a happy and safe environment whilst stretching girls to their full potential
- be committed to a boarding and day school ethos.
Full details of this position and how to apply are available from http://bit.ly/QASCareers or by emailing HR@qas.org.uk
Queen Anne’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).