Winner of an SSAT Educational Outcomes Award for 2015, The Macclesfield Academy is a successful and expanding 11-16 school serving a diverse community in South Macclesfield. The Academy opened in 2011 with a mission to make a distinctive contribution to the provision of secondary education in Macclesfield by becoming an outstanding small school characterised by:
• a welcoming community,
• a personalised curriculum and
• an enriched experience for all our students.
The Academy has become the school of choice for many Macclesfield families and is, once again, oversubscribed for 2017.
We require for 1st September 2017:
A Teacher of Mathematics
If you have:
• excellent subject knowledge and teaching skills,
• the determination to change the lives of young people from all social backgrounds, and
• the enthusiasm and willingness to contribute to all aspects of the life of a rapidly growing and vibrant school community,
we would love to hear from you. This post will be paid on the scale M1-M6 and the candidate appointed will be able to access our wide-ranging CPD programme including performance coaching and NQT mentoring as appropriate. Further details are available on the Academy website at www.macclesfieldacademy.org. This is a full-time, temporary post.
Application is by the Academy standard application form which includes a supporting statement demonstrating how you meet the requirements for the post. The deadline for applications is 9.00 am on Tuesday 20th June 2017. Applications for this post must be made using the appropriate forms and sent by email only to: TMArecruitment@macclesfieldacademy.org. Curricula vitae or open testimonials will not be considered.