Teacher of Mathematics
Required for ideally September 2018 (but can wait until 1st January 2019 for the right candidate)
Full or Part Time Teacher NQTs welcome to apply
Are you passionate about teaching Mathematics? We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, qualified and highly motivated teacher to inspire and educate in this key academic subject area and who will do the very best for our students to develop and shine.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent teacher/practitioner who thinks creatively and has the drive to excel in their subject
- Have a passion for Mathematics along with excellent subject knowledge
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Be committed to professional development
- Be knowledgeable about teaching Mathematics at all key stages
- Be a highly-committed team-player, with a willingness to take an active part in the school’s pastoral care and extra-curricular programme
We can offer you:
- A supportive team of colleagues within the Mathematics Department
- Small teaching groups with motivated and enthusiastic pupils
- Excellent continuing professional development
- Positive school environment
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Wednesday 23rd May 2018
Interviews to be held on Friday 25th May 2018
Further information and an application pack are available on the School website: www.farringtons.org.uk
The School reserves the right to appoint before the closing date if a suitable Candidate is found, so early applications are recommended.
Farringtons School is set in 25 acres of beautiful grounds, close to London. We provide an excellent academic and supportive day and boarding environment for girls and boys age 3 -18. The School is a member of MIST (Methodist Independent Schools Trust) The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure & Barring Service.