We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified Teacher of Mathematics to join our experienced team of teachers in our brand new school. The position will suit an experienced or newly qualified teacher. For teachers currently undergoing teacher training, a start date of July 2018 will be considered, on completion of training courses.
The start date for this post is September 2019.
We're looking for you if you have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Ability to teach “outstanding” lessons in Maths
• Experience of working with support staff and students to maintain high standards
• Commitment to safeguarding and child protection.
If you are a dynamic newly qualified teacher or a teacher with experience, who would like to work in an exciting, supportive and collaborative environment and you feel that you have the enthusiasm and commitment required to join our new school opening September 2019, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please note: While the school is growing you may be expected to teach at other Sigma Schools throughout the week – Paxman Academy will start with year 7 only. For Newly Qualified Teachers this will give an opportunity to teach at key stages 3 & 4. (The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Role Specification).
What we can Offer:
• A competitive Salary
• An opportunity to be part of a team building a new school
• Employee benefits: Pension Scheme, Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance Programme
• A full continuous Professional Development Programme
• Training Opportunities through our membership of The Sigma Trust.
For additional information about our school, please visit The Sigma Trust website http://www.sigmatrust.org.uk/academies/Paxman.asp
Please note that CVs cannot be accepted, you need to complete the attached Sigma Trust Application form.
Closing Date: 14th February 2019.
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. A disclosure/status check will be sought from the Disclosure and Barring Service for the successful candidate.