Teacher of Mathematics.
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive secondary academy, based in Essex. The school is looking to add a Teacher of Mathematics to its progressive and supportive Mathematics Department ideally starting April 2022.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of Maths at KS3, GCSE and A-Level across year groups 7 to 13. You will support the Head of Maths to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
"Within the role, you will be working in a department of seven who deliver maths using the mastery flow model across KS3-KS5. You will be able to draw on the support of the central maths team who will work collaboratively with you to develop tools and resources which impacts positively on outcomes.
If you are driven to teach and help develop our students in Maths then They want to hear from you! They actively welcome applications from NQT’s looking for their first teaching position, as well as from experienced colleagues looking to develop their careers further."
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher
• On-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• Progression support throughout the school and wider group
• Support package for NQT’s/ECT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship;
• The chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• A relevant Maths Degree or a related subject
• Experience in delivering Maths up to ideally A-level pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
• A love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1531636 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher/leader for every role. If you have an up-to-date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack that includes school name, role specifics and context. Please include REF: 1531636 in the email subject line.
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...