NOWER HILL HIGH SCHOOL
‘An outstanding school’
Roll: 1938 (1548 + 391 in an A level 6th Form)
TEACHER OF MATHS
(Outer London pay scale)
September 2019 start. Full time or part time.
Nower Hill High School is a fantastic place to work and develop as a teacher. We’d love you to come and join us!
An exciting opportunity for a high calibre and enthusiastic teacher to join a strong and successful Maths Faculty. Applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers would be warmly welcomed. NQTs can join us for three weeks’ paid induction in July (this equates to approximately £2,000.00 gross pay).
• a talented Maths team of 17 specialist teachers.
• flourishing Maths and Further Maths at A level – 13 A level classes.
• students who are a pleasure to teach
• a strong culture of professional development
• superb facilities
• a heavily oversubscribed school with high standards and high expectations.
Closing date: Wednesday 24th April 2019
Nower Hill High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon an enhanced criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service; a prohibition from teaching check (teachers only); satisfactory references; the right to work in the UK; and a satisfactory health check. The School is an equal opportunities employer.