King George V School Website: http://www.kgv.edu.hk
King George V School is an international secondary school with approximately 1,800 students that teaches the IGCSE and IB curriculum in English.
Teacher of Mathematics
KGV is seeking a passionate and dynamic teacher who can make an outstanding contribution to our highly successful Mathematics department. You will be joining an innovative and collaborative team that is uncompromising in its commitment to driving students to achieve their best. We are a diverse and agile group that enjoys continually developing our approaches to teaching and learning and enhancing the student experience.
We are looking for applicants who are able to teach across years 7-13. Experience of IGCSE, the IB MYP and Diploma is an advantage. You will have the ability to deliver concept-based lessons to provide an exciting and challenging Middle Years Programme. There is also the opportunity to teach IGCSE Further Pure Mathematics and IBDP Higher Level for teachers with relevant experience.
Why come work with us? Our students are charismatic, motivated and engage wholeheartedly in all they do. They value our subject highly, and stimulate, inspire and reward us on a daily basis.
The position will be a standard ESF full-time two year contract starting August 2019.
• Bachelor Degree in Mathematics plus a recognised Postgraduate teaching qualification, or equivalent
• Minimum of 1 – 3 years’ teaching experience within a recognised educational organisation
• Commitment to inclusion and ability to differentiate effectively for students across the range of abilities and stages of development
• Desire to be part of a team that shares responsibility for the development of the written, taught and assessed curriculum
• Willingness to contribute positively in collaboration and moderation processes
• Ability to lead or support extra-curricular activities as part of the whole-school CAS programme
Closing Date: 18 Mar 2019
For enquiries, please contact Steve Rigby at +852 2711-3029 or email@example.com.
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.