Teacher of Mathematics
Permanent, Suitable for NQT’s
(With potential career progression to become a lead practitioner and/or Specialist Leader in Education)
Do you have a passion for Mathematics? Do you want to nurture the next generation of young adults to be the best version of themselves?
Do you get as excited as we do about helping children to develop problem solving skills with the application of circle theorems? Are you as enthusiastic as we are about helping children manipulate algebra or developing their conceptual understanding of geometrical proofs?
If you have answered yes to the questions above, we would love to meet you! Our students are looking for a teacher with a passion for Maths.
What we offer:
- A well-resourced, established and flourishing Mathematics Department with Lead Practitioners and Aspirant Lead Practitioners
- A collaborative working environment
- A personalised approach to Continuous Professional Development Training
- Competitive Salaries and Pay Progression
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Students with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and succeed
- Open and positive working environment
- Fully Equipped fitness suite
- Feedback and Advice
- Excellent Transport Links to Central London (30 minutes) and Heathrow Airport (15 minutes)
- A wider Supportive Trust network
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parking on Site
For more information or to arrange a visit to the Academy, Sam Smith (HR Administrator/PA to the Principal) would be delighted to hear from you! You can contact her on 02087519830 or email HR@rivers-aspirations.org
Closing date: Thursday 27th June 2019
Aspirations are committed to safeguarding and undertake pre-employment checks in accordance with DfE requirements.