We are seeking to appoint for September 2019 an outstanding, highly motivated, enthusiastic and innovative teacher of Mathematics to our dynamic and supportive Maths faculty. We are looking for someone who is committed to securing high standards and raising academic achievement. As well as teaching Maths at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our substantial enrichment programme of extra-curricular activities.
As a teacher of Maths you will be a passionate, dedicated and outstanding teacher who can take responsibility for the pupils you teach. We are looking for someone who can motivate and inspire our pupils to be the best they can be.
We need someone who is passionate about making a difference. Our pupils are fantastic as are our staff. If you have the qualities to be part of our team that will take Winifred Holtby Academy on the next stage of its journey, please get in touch. This would be an ideal opportunity for someone seeking their first teaching role; equally, the post would offer excellent opportunities for other, more experienced teachers who are looking for challenges and new experiences. A TLR may be considered for a candidate with suitable experience.
To be successful you will:
- Be a consistently good teacher with the potential to be outstanding
- Have a passion for the teaching and learning of Maths
- Be committed to the raising of standards across Key Stage 3 and 4
- Be able to inspire pupils to achieve their full potential in Maths
- Be committed to your ongoing professional development
In return we can offer you:
- A positive and optimistic working environment focused on pupil progress
- Exceptional facilities and resources to enable you to teach to your full potential
- An opportunity to grow and develop within a strong team of committed Maths specialists
- Excellent professional development opportunities
If you wish to discuss this role informally or arrange a visit to the Academy, please contact Mrs Farmer, Vice Principal - Tel: 01482 826207
Closing date: Noon on Wednesday 20th March 2019
Completed application forms should be returned to Mrs Donna Bowman, PA to Mr Brown (Principal) firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
As part of the pre-appointment check, all applicants will be checked for a Prohibition Order in EEA member states and also GTCE Sanctions prior to shortlisting
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.