We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of mathematics who can:
- Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum
- Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/form tutor
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment
- To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
How to apply:
To fulfill our safeguarding requirements, please complete an application form and equal opportunities monitoring in recruitment form, both are available to download from the Vacancies page of the Childwall Sports and Science Academy website.
Please also attach an accompanying letter of support addressed to the Headteacher of the school, maximum of two sides of A4 Arial font 12, addressing the following points:
- Why you are interested in the post and your experience so far
- What contributions you could make to students' development within our school
- Any particular areas of strength and expertise you have to offer.
Electronic applications should arrive by 9:00am on Monday, 22 April 2019.
Please email applications to the Headteacher's PA:
firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Teacher of Maths-CSSA' in the subject line.
It is anticipated that interviews will take place on Thursday, 25 April 2019.