Outstanding Opportunity for a teacher of mathematics
Required from Easter 2021 or earlier if available
- a highly successful and oversubscribed specialist school
- high academic achievement
- innovative, modern and exciting learning environments
- spectacular rural location
- a strong sense of community, in a safe and caring environment
- Outstanding Ofsted report
- an outstanding classroom practitioner
- experience of teaching maths up to GCSE level
- a team player who will contribute to the success of the department
- the personality, drive and imagination to inspire pupils
- a willingness to embrace all aspects of school life
- a commitment to professional development
- a highly supportive and experienced maths department
- an environment where “teachers can teach and pupils can learn”
- a well- resourced department
Closing date: 27th November 2020
Interview Date: Friday 4th December 2020
Applications via TES.
Applicants should be aware that for teaching posts which do not have a TLR attached, Bowland High will not normally pay a starting salary above M6.
Bowland Academy is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Bowland High is a co-educational secondary academy based in Grindleton, near Clitheroe in Lancashire, for students aged 11-16. It is a non-denominational school.
Bowland High overlooks the River Ribble and Pendle Hill from an elevated position.