Are you an ambitious and talented Mathematics teacher who wants to be part of our highly committed Maths team? Can you inspire and innovate? This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic teacher of Maths to be a part of our “good” school (Ofsted, April 2017). The successful candidate will inspire our learners to build their confidence, reach their potential and achieve the highest standards in Maths. NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
We can offer you:
• excellent professional development with the Red Kite Learning Trust and the Red Kite Alliance for staff at all career stages
• excellent supportive relationships at all levels
• an opportunity to join a committed and forward looking team
We are looking for someone who has:
• a passion for Maths and a resolve to make a real difference to the lives of our students
• a creative approach to outstanding teaching and learning
• a clear commitment to raising standards for all students
If you are passionate about making a real difference to the lives of our students, we look forward to hearing from you. You can find out more by downloading a recruitment pack from http://www.rklt.co.uk/vacancies/
Completed applications should be returned by 3:00 pm on Wednesday 22 May 2019.
Interviews will take place on Friday 24 May 2019.
Temple Moor High School is part of the Red Kite Learning Trust and the Red Kite Alliance.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Appointments are made subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.