Teacher of Mathematics
START: SEPTEMBER 2021
Fulneck School is one of the leading independent schools in Yorkshire. A Fulneck education opens doors for its pupils, giving them the tools and skills they need to approach the next stage of their careers with confidence and enthusiasm. Our committed and expert staff inspire our pupils to gain a love of learning, an inquisitive mind, the confidence to try new things and old-fashioned Yorkshire grit to pick themselves up if at first they don’t succeed.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to teach Maths at Fulneck School.
You will be:
An enthusiastic and experienced practitioner who:
- has a passion for children’s learning and is committed to the safeguarding of all students
- has an outstanding track record in ensuring children succeed
- is highly organised
- believes passionately in inclusion
- has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- has excellent interpersonal skills, and is flexible and adaptable
- can contribute to the School’s extra-curricular programme
The position is suitable for newly and recently qualified teachers, and more experienced practitioners.
A letter from the Principal and an application form can be downloaded below or are available on the school website or from the Principal, Fulneck School, Pudsey, Leeds LS28 8DS
Tel: 0113 2570235 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is mid-day on Wednesday 14th April 2021
Interviews will take place during week commencing Monday 19th April 2021
Fulneck School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 19 years