An opportunity has arisen for a Part-time Teacher of Maths to join our thriving Maths Department in September 2019 to teach Maths across Key Stages 2-3. The successful candidate will:
• show real passion for their subject
• be able to demonstrate a talent for motivating and enthusing young learners to achieve their best
• have excellent planning and preparation skills
• have the ability to problem-solve and manage classroom behaviour effectively
• be resilient under pressure
• show a strong commitment to promoting the well-being of pupils
• work collaboratively with colleagues
An ability to coach games and contribute to our vibrant extra-curricular provision would be an advantage.
The post is suitable for experienced teachers as well as those new to the profession.
Full details of the post and an Application Form can be downloaded from the School Website www.highfieldschool.org.uk/Jobs
A Letter of Application and a completed Application Form, including the names and addresses of two referees, should be sent to: HR Manager, Highfield School, Highfield Lane, Liphook, Hampshire GU30 7LQ.
Email applications should be sent to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Sunday 30th June.
Safer Recruitment: We are an I.A.P.S. co-educational Boarding and Day Pre-Prep and Prep School for 500 pupils aged 3 to 13. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants are expected to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers, the Employer Online Service regarding prohibition orders issued by the Secretary of State and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Highfield and Brookham Schools are an Equal Opportunities Employer.