We wish to appoint a dedicated, outstanding and inspirational Mathematics Teacher to play a key role in the next phase of our development from a Good to Outstanding School. There is the potential to offer an additional responsibility (TLR) for the right candidate.
Haggerston School was judged ‘good’ by OFSTED in October 2017. The OFSTED report noted: “Staff have high morale. They are proud to work at the school and feel that leaders support them in a variety of ways. These include providing training to meet their individual needs. Teachers new to the profession value the high-quality mentoring and support that they receive. They also appreciate the career opportunities provided by the school.”
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate about Mathematics with the ability to inspire students
- can demonstrate excellent teaching and classroom management skills
- has the ability to build good relationships with all students and adults
- has a commitment to developing curriculum activities within the Maths Faculty
- can promote and maintain the highest standards in all aspects of the work in the school.
We can offer you:
- children and young people who are eager to learn and progress
- staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
- an excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended under BSF
- a school committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you.
Download an application pack from the school’s website or you can request one by contacting the HR Department via e-mail: email@example.com
Application forms can also be returned to HR via email.
Closing date: Noon, Wednesday 24th April 2019
Interview and Assessment date: w/c 29th April 2019
Haggerston School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. All posts within the school are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.