Tes are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of Mathematics on full-time fixed term basis' ASAP. Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are encouraged to apply.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a 'Good' and innovative academy for pupils aged 11 to 18. It is a comprehensive, co-educational, non-denominational, fully inclusive and an active member of the Camden family of schools.
“The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is outstanding” - (OFSTED 2016).
The academy is an exciting place for young people to learn and develop as individuals. It provides an environment in which all pupils are supported to achieve their full potential, and to contribute positively to the community in which they live. The academy strives for excellence in teaching and learning across the curriculum; develop strong specialisms in mathematics, science and, with a focus on modern foreign languages, provide an education which prepares pupils for "global citizenship".
Teaching Mathematics at this academy, you must plan and teach a curriculum which is both inspiring and engaging and includes creative ideas, lively activities and enriching activities. They have a mathematics team that is second to none; supportive, proactive and dedicated to ensuring that every child at is able to flourish and grow. They organise trips away and are involved in research projects in Romania and Sweden as well as competing in competitive maths challenges throughout London.
They are closely involved with Pixl and the FMSP and attend conferences regularly. They aim to teach students to be confident, questioning and independent mathematicians; to be able to make connections between maths in their other subjects and maths in context in the world outside. They have a thriving sixth form, which includes a large Further Maths class as well as step tuition.
The School Expect:
- A relevant degree and qualified teacher status;
- Passion about your subject;
- Sound understanding of current areas of development in the subject;
- Have a clear understanding of the diverse needs of students and knows how to address them;
- Have high expectations, sets and delivers high standards and commands credibility through expertise;
- Able to plan, assess, review and evaluate effectively and efficiently through good analysis, understanding and interpretation of data/evidence and other information.
The School Can Offer:
- State-of-the-art classroom technology – including their unique Superstudios, subject specialism suites and demonstration; theatres for interactive teaching talks by visiting academics;
- Unlimited access to opportunities for self-development and intensive weekly Continuing Professional Learning;
- A whole school wellbeing strategy and designated Academy Wellbeing Lead;
- An exclusive partnership with UCL where staff have access to unrivalled University libraries and resources;
- Suitable IT equipment for all teaching and support staff;
- A generous health care plan, including reimbursement for optical, dental, physiotherapy and a range of other areas, 24/7 GP access, free counselling and discounted membership at over 2,000 gyms nationwide;
- An Employee Assistance Programme which includes confidential counselling and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy;
- Cycle to Work scheme, with ample space for bike storage, and Season Ticket Loans for Public Transport.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and 'Quick Apply' below! For more information please contact email@example.com REF KR 1417828
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role.
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...