South Lincolnshire Academies Trust is seeking to appoint an inspirational, highly motivated and enthusiastic Mathematics teacher to cover a period of maternity leave at Bourne Academy - a permanent full or part time position may be available for the right candidate. The successful candidate will teach across the age ranging, including examination groups.
This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT or experienced teacher to join a thriving and highly successful Trust (all our NQTs are well supported by an excellent induction programme).
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified teacher status;
- The ability to teach Mathematics up to GCSE;
- The opportunity to teach Mathematics at A-Level;
- An awareness of effective assessment and use of data to track student progress;
- The ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results;
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills;
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team;
- A passion for their subject and the ability to share this with young people.
The Mathematics departments in both the Trust schools are well resourced and have a track record of high levels of academic achievement and engagement in innovative teaching and learning practice.
The Trust offers exceptionally pleasant working environments. Both Bourne and Spalding sites are a calm and safe place, where staff and students work hard, achieve a great deal and enjoy excellent working relationships.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory disclosure prior to taking up an offer of employment.
Closing date for applications is 9am Monday 20th January 2020. Interviews will follow shortly thereafter.