This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, passionate Teacher of Mathematics (ideal for either an NQT or experienced professional) to join a forward-thinking and innovative team in this high-achieving 11-18 Academy.
Gable Hall is a high performing Academy in the North East of Thurrock. We are judged good by Ofsted. In 2017, 66% of students passed 5 or more any GCSEs A*- C. Our strong Ebacc pass rate stands at 25%. Our 1 A Level pass rate was 100%, 2 - 98%, 3 – 91% in 2017, with a rapidly improving Level 3 Valued Added and Alps Grade ‘5’ score. You will be joining a happy, very high achieving school.
- an outstanding Mathematics Teacher?
- a committed team player?
- dedicated to raising standards?
We will provide:
- a supportive environment
- first rate opportunities for continuous professional development and progression
- the opportunity to teach across the ability range and at Key Stages 3/4/5
- highly motivated students who are keen to be successful
If you have the drive to transform learning for our wonderful students, we want to hear from you.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and require all staff and volunteers to demonstrate this commitment in every aspect of their work.