ROLE SUMMARY & JOB PURPOSE
We are seeking to appoint a committed and dynamic teacher who can deliver inspirational lessons across all aspects of the Mathematics curriculum. The successful candidate will have the ability to motivate, enthuse and influence our students, to ensure optimum levels of student learning and achievement across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. They will also be required to play an active role in the extra-curricular activities run by the Faculty and/or elsewhere in the school.
Reddam House Berkshire is a co-educational, independent school, housed in a Victorian mansion and set in 125 acres of wood and parkland.
Around 600 students between the ages of 3 months and 18 years are registered here (day students and boarders from age 11+). Children are recognised as individuals with unique skills to celebrate and given tailored support and guidance at each stage of their school career. Our structure of Early Learning School, Junior School, Middle School and Senior School means that every year group works with professionals who specialize and enjoy working with the students in their care.
The unique Reddam House philosophy and our formula for success are based to a large degree on the quality and depth of our curricula, cultural and sporting activities and especially our teaching staff, fully recognising that what goes on in the classroom between teacher and student strongly influences the success of the school.
“Be at the forefront of International Education”
When you join Inspired, you don’t just join a business. You become part of a unique global community of passionate professionals, with unrivalled access to extensive guidance, support and advice all focused on creating a culture of excellence in education.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The most collaborative environment, at every level, that you will find anywhere;
- Excellent resources;
- Excellent professional development within the Inspired group and a global network of over 70 schools to learn alongside;
- At the leading edge of independent school thinking;
- A culture of excellence;
- Network of opportunities;
- Competitive package;
- Accommodation may be available in line with the School’s Accommodation Policy;
- School’s pension scheme, as well as death in service benefit
- Staff at Reddam House may be eligible for school fee discounts of up to 50%, subject to their child(ren) meeting the entrance requirements;
- Free delicious lunch each day;
- On-site parking
Reddam House Berkshire
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 0 - 19 years