Middleton Technology School is one of 3 secondary schools serving the town of Middleton within the Borough of Rochdale to the north of the Manchester boundary. The school is a highly successful mixed 11 - 16 secondary school with an excellent reputation locally and nationally.
“A visitor is immediately struck by the atmosphere of purposeful enthusiasm that has been created by the headteacher, staff and students, which characterises all aspects of its work” (Ofsted)
Our Mission is simple, yet clear: “In Pursuit of Excellence”. This runs through everything we do. Our staff and Governors are very proud of our achievements and we have an outstanding team ethos and a ‘can do’ attitude, which lead to sustained high achievement and excellence for all. We are committed to teamwork and have a unity of purpose in our school to improve teaching and learning for our students. We have together created a school culture wherein success is celebrated and high achievement is the norm for all.
Due to the expansion of our school we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and hardworking colleague to join our highly successful Mathematics department. The successful candidate will deliver Maths across KS3 and KS4. We welcome applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
• A highly skilled, committed, and supportive team
• A full CPD programme in order for you to reach your career goals and full potential
• Confident, happy and motivated students who are eager to learn and enjoy school
• First class facilities in a modern new building (opened September 2013)
We are looking for a colleague who has:
• The ability to plan and deliver successful, interesting and stimulating lessons at KS3 and KS4
• The ability to set appropriate and challenging work for all students
• The ability to build good relationships with all students
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring and background check.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an individual to develop in a highly successful school which will enable them to fulfil exciting career goals. For an application form please visit our website www.middtech.com
The closing date for all completed applications is Tuesday 12 December 2017 @ 9am Interviews will take place Monday, 8 January 2018. Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org