Teacher of Mathematics.
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive secondary academy, based in Milton Keynes. The school is looking to add a Teacher of Mathematics to its progressive and supportive Maths Department ideally starting in September 2021.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of Mathematics at KS3, GCSE and A-level You will support the Head of Maths to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
“As a Teacher of Mathematics, you will be responsible for driving forward teaching and learning within the department and within your classroom. Academies should be disciplined but also a place of warmth and staffed by people who are caring, smart and hard-working. As one of our teachers, you will help shape and embed the ethos of the school and make the academy something that the community can be proud of."
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/RQT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship;
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Mathematics Degree or a related subject
• experience of delivering Mathematics up to A-level pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1441842 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack that includes the school's name, role specifics (JD/PS) and context. Please include REF: 1441842 in the email subject line.
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...