• Highly competitive (Inner London rates)
• Excellent staff development opportunities
• TLR allowance for suitably experienced applicants
• Excellent recruitment package
• Relocation expenses, where applicable
We wish to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic full-time teacher of Maths, to teach our highly ambitious and well-motivated students in this high achieving multi-cultural school in East Ham, London. Applications from NQTs and from experienced teachers are equally welcome.
Achievement is strong at both GCSE and A-Level. The department is well-established and equipped with up-to-date resources. Maths is an extremely popular subject in our school with over 400 students studying the subject at A level. The department currently has 22 highly qualified Maths teachers and there are excellent professional development opportunities. Our average class size is 24 at key stages 3 and 4.
The school, described by OFSTED as ‘outstanding’ in 2012 and 2018 is massively oversubscribed and consistently achieves outstanding outcomes at GCSE and A level. Brampton Manor Academy provides a friendly working environment and offers established programmes of teacher induction and continuing professional development.
We wish to employ a Teacher of Maths who is:
• A Maths specialist with an ability and willingness to teach across all of the Key Stages
• Passionate about the subject and has excellent subject knowledge to challenge and enthuse our highly able and ambitious students
• ICT literate and able to contribute to the further development of ICT for both teaching and learning.
• A confident and highly effective classroom teacher, sensitive to pupils’ needs and with high expectations of what can be achieved.
• A team player who is capable of working closely with the rest of the department.
Please visit our website www.bramptonmanor.org to apply and obtain further details about this role.
All completed application forms should be sent by email to email@example.com
Brampton Manor Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We are fully committed to the safeguarding of children. Enhanced DBS, Barred List and Prohibition checks will always be carried out on new employees.
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis, as applications are received
Brampton Manor Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Brampton Manor Academy is a highly successful 11-18 mixed school and we serve a rich and culturally diverse community in East Ham, close to London City Airport and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park situated in Stratford.
Ranked as one of the top schoo...