We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and successful classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge. We are looking for a teacher who will raise expectation and help students to fully appreciate their experience in the teaching of Maths.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of excellent student progress and contributing to the continued improvement of the Maths department. We are looking for somebody who can:
• Express and deliver a clear vision for Mathematics learning
• Show an excellent knowledge of the Maths curriculums at KS3, KS4 & KS5
• AS/A2 teaching is available for a suitably experienced candidate.
• Commit to, and raise further, high levels of achievement and motivation.
• Demonstrate leadership qualities (to be considered for TLR)
Northallerton School & Sixth Form College is an 11-18 school and has approximately 1,100 students (200 in the Sixth Form).
An application form and a recruitment pack are available on our website www.northallertonschool.org.uk/vacancies
Completed application forms should be sent email@example.com or alternatively can be posted to Keith Prytherch, Executive Principal, Northallerton School & Sixth Form College, Grammar School Lane, Northallerton, North Yorkshire, DL6 1DD
If you have any queries during the half term, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12noon on Wednesday 21st February 2018
We are committed to safeguarding our students. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure. We encourage applications from all sectors of the community.