THE TRINITY CATHOLIC SCHOOL
Roll 1122 – 229 in Sixth Form
Required for September 2018
TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS MPS
• Trinity is an Outstanding School (Ofsted 2008 - section 5 inspection)
• An Outstanding Diocesan Inspection (December 2014 – section 48 inspection)
• ‘Trinity is a thriving, high achieving school, always oversubscribed with a lovely working atmosphere’
• Large numbers of students study Mathematics in the Sixth Form
• Excellent facilities
• A dynamic department which makes a major contribution to the school
The Governors wish to appoint a committed and well-qualified teacher for September 2018. The Mathematics Department is highly successful and well respected and is a welcoming and dynamic department.
The post would suit either an NQT or a teacher looking to broaden their experience.
Details of this post and an application form are available on our website under vacancies.
Completed applications should be sent to: Mrs K Newham at The Trinity Catholic School, Beechdale Road, Aspley, Nottingham NG8 3EZ. Telephone: 0115 9296251 or email email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 21st March 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check