We seek a committed and enthusiastic teacher of Maths to join an excellently resourced Mathematics department at this successful and oversubscribed Specialist Maths and Computing school. Teaching to A level is available.
• To teach Mathematics across the ability range in line with departmental scheme of work and policies
• To participate in the development of appropriate syllabuses, materials and schemes of work.
Additional Specific Responsibilities
• To be Form Tutor of an assigned form and to carry out related duties in accordance with the general job description of Form Tutor.
• To carry out a share of supervisory duties in accordance with published rosters.
• To participate in appropriate meetings with colleagues and parents relative to the above duties.
*For NQTs, an Early Start scheme is available for non-salaried trainees. Successful candidates will be paid for the actual days worked in July and 1/12th of their annual salary in August. Contracts start from 1 September.
The Billericay School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
“Caring about success”
Giving individuals the opportunity to reach their potential in a caring and supportive community
The Billericay School is made up of a Lower School, Upper School and Sixth Form College operating a House System with Heads of...