TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS
(Main Scale or TLR 2b)
Applications are invited from NQTs and more experienced teachers.
(There may be an opportunity of a TLR post for leading in KS3 for a suitable candidate)
Required for September 2018
"At Lady Manners School we strive to attain the highest standards in our work, have respect for others and develop our individual talents."
Lady Manners School is a Foundation School with 1360 students on roll including 265 in the Sixth Form. We are a highly successful and popular comprehensive school situated within the Peak District National Park but close to the centres of Sheffield and Chesterfield.
This post provides an outstanding opportunity for an enthusiastic, innovative and committed teacher to join a department that is highly successful across the 11-18 age range.
The successful candidate will be:
• a well qualified Mathematics teacher who is able to contribute to the development of Mathematics at all key stages. The ability to teach A level would be an advantage
• able to inspire students of all abilities and ages to achieve their highest potential
• committed to delivering high quality teaching and learning
• able to work well in a team of staff
• well aware of the importance of safeguarding children
An application pack is available by telephone: 01629 812671, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or online www.ladymanners.net/vacancies.
Lady Manners School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We offer a supportive environment with access to training and development opportunities. Newly Qualified Teachers are well supported.
Closing date for applications is 9.00 am Friday 27 April 2018.