Wheatley Park School
Everyone Learning - Everyone Caring
11-18 Academy and member of the River Learning Trust
1080 on roll 158 Sixth Form
TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS
Main Scale or UPS if post threshold
From September 2019
Mathematics is a strength at our school. It is a popular subject where students meet challenging targets and a large number continue their studies to A Level and beyond. We are looking for a reflective and enthusiastic Teacher of Mathematics to help build on this. You will be joining a vibrant team in this successful and improving school. There will be excellent day to day support as well as the opportunity to develop within a strong team.
We offer you:
● The support of collaborative, motivated and innovative colleagues.
● Opportunities to teach to GCSE and A Level.
● The chance to reflect on and develop your practice alongside other committed practitioners.
● Your own well resourced room based in a purpose-built suite of classrooms.
Situated just east of Oxford on a unique parkland site, Wheatley Park School is a successful 11- 18 academy with a vibrant comprehensive intake. Our vision is to be a sustainably outstanding school in accordance with our values of Everyone Learning and Everyone Caring.
Our school is part of the River Learning Trust; our collective vision is to be a Trust where pupils and staff thrive in schools which demonstrate:
● all-round education, academic success, lifelong learning and strength of character
● sustainable continuous improvement; no school standing still
● all schools being good and outstanding, or improving rapidly
● collaboration that is raising standards, and reducing workload
● where pupils, staff, parents and communities value all we do to support the best possible outcomes and experiences for our children and young people
If you would like to know more, or arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Pat Mason (HR Manager) on 01865 877634 or by email to email@example.com. Full details can be found on our website here Applications for this post can only be accepted via the TES website here. To find out more about the River Learning Trust, please visit www.riverlearningtrust.org.
Wheatley Park School and the River Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and preventing extremism. All staff are expected to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. The River Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from a range of backgrounds to represent diversity in line with our schools’ community.
Closing date: 9am Monday 20th May 2019
Interview date: To be confirmed
Address: Holton, Oxford, OX33 1QH
Tel: 01865 872441 Fax: 01865 877666