Mathematics Teacher with R&R for the right candidate
Cheney School is a popular, high-performing school located in the heart of Oxford serving a diverse community of students who are eager to learn. The success of the school as an Academy has led to Cheney School expanding into a Multi Academy Trust. At Cheney School we have a vibrant and successful Mathematics Faculty, with large numbers of students progressing onto post 16 Mathematics and Further Mathematics courses.
We are looking for an inspirational and innovative teacher with a real passion for ensuring engagement in learning for all students to join our expanding, effective and well resourced department from September 2016.
Can you demonstrate to us that you:
- are passionate about raising levels of engagement and achievement?
- have the determination to be ‘outstanding’ in your own classroom teaching?
- want to make a positive difference by going the extra mile for the benefit of your students?
- have the desire and enthusiasm to play an active and collaborative role in contributing to a strong culture of sharing best practice, resources and ideas?
- have the interpersonal and leadership skills required to inspire and motivate students?
- are keen and able to embed enjoyment and success in learning?
If so, then we would welcome your application for this position. The post would suit an innovative individual, either an NQT or an experienced teacher. We are committed to continuous professional development and have wide ranging training and development opportunities. The school is very popular and is an excellent platform for staff to further develop their professional career.
If you would like to discuss the post further please contact Mr Steve Palmer, Head of Mathematics email@example.com
Payment on Teacher Main Scale or Upper Pay scale depending on experience.
How to Apply:
Please download an application pack can be downloaded from the school’s vacancy website: http://www.cheney.oxon.sch.uk/Maths-Teacher
In addition to your application form please email a letter of application, detailing reasons for your interest in this post and your relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed offline application forms should be posted direct to the school for the attention of the HR Manager or emailed to Cheney School, Cheney Lane, Oxford OX3 7QH Email: email@example.com
Oxfordshire Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: Monday 5 December 2016 at 8am.