We are recruiting for a qualified Teacher of Mathematics and applications are open to experienced teachers, as well as from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs).
The successful candidate will have:
• the ability to inspire learning;
• a drive and passion for their subject;
• commitment to raising the expectations and achievements of all pupils.
In return, we offer candidates:
• fantastic, friendly students;
• an ambitious and caring culture based on shared values;
• committed, professional and well- qualified colleagues;
• excellent resources in modern and bright classrooms;
• strong support from colleagues, parents and Governors;
• flourishing partnerships with our primary schools and the local community;
• excellent CPD and lots of opportunities for career progression;
• a dynamic and forward looking environment that will enable you to grow and flourish as a teacher.
The excellent attitudes and behaviour of our students means that you are able to teach the subject that you love. Our school is a happy place to work and learn.
Further details and an application form are available on the school’s website. Only applications completed on the school’s application form will be accepted.
Commencing: 6th January 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter
Applications will be considered until 13th December 2019.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.