Hampton College Eagle Way, Hampton Vale, Peterborough, PE7 8BF.
Hampton College is an established, successful, all-through school, which formed its own multi-academy trust in 2014. The Trust is also the education provider for the new neighbouring secondary school, Hampton Gardens. The two schools have very close links and some shared staff.
Hampton College currently serves the community of Hampton, on the southern outskirts of the city of Peterborough and has good links to Cambridge and Stamford. Hampton Gardens School serves the neighbouring Cambridgeshire village of Yaxley, as well new housing being added to the Hampton East development
Required January 2018
TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS
We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Mathematics. This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join this successful and popular school.
• To teach Mathematics at KS3 and KS4 across the ability range;
• With experience or willingness to teach KS5;
• In a school where innovation and experimentation are encouraged and teachers are excited about what they do;
• To become part of a collaborative team who are always looking to support one another and develop the teaching and learning in the department;
• Where each teaching space has interactive facilities;
• Where students are keen to learn, and to fulfil their potential;
• In an outstanding, state of the art school building.
For further details and a Recruitment Pack see the school website – www.hamptoncollege.org.uk
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 2 October 2017
Hampton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Applicants will be asked to complete a Disqualification by Association Declaration when invited to interview if they will work in early years provision or in later years provision for children who have not yet attained the age of 8 or if their role is directly concerned in the management of such early or later years provision.