‘Come and join our fantastically supportive school, working in a brilliant department with superb facilities’
We require a highly motivated, resilient and dedicated:
• Teacher of Maths (Main-scale). Possible management allowance for Looked After Children Co-coordinator for right candidate (TLR2a £2760pa)
Required for September 2019
• Do you consider yourself on the trajectory to be an outstanding teacher of Maths?
• Do you have a real passion for the subject?
• Are you full of motivation, enthusiasm and resilience?
• Want to work for an Academy that paid its staff a 3.5% pay rise across the Board?
• Appreciate a £1250 retention bonus after 2 years’ service?
• Looking for an interesting and rewarding management position for LAC to go alongside the role?
We are looking to appoint a teacher who has a proven track record of success or indeed someone relatively new to the profession who has the steely determination to be the best. NQT’s welcome to apply without management allowance.
Closing date: 12 noon Monday 20th May 2019
Informal visits and chats welcomed – come and see what we are about.
Please see our recruitment pack available on our website www.bexhillacademy.org under ‘community’ and then ‘vacancies’ for more details. Please note that we do not accept CVs or approaches from agencies - please use the academy application form.
Bexhill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young children, therefore all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).