MPS - UPS (depending upon experience)
Commencing January 2018
Are you an excellent Mathematics teacher?
Do you instil a love of the subject in your students?
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity to shape and develop your career?
Then St Peter's Catholic Voluntary Academy is the place for you! Come and join our warm and friendly Catholic community.
Our hidden gem of a school is currently in an exciting phase of change and this is a great time to join us. We are looking to appoint a talented and inspirational Maths specialist to transform outcomes alongside our strong and dedicated department. Working Primarily with Key Stage 3 and less able students
The ideal candidate will
- have excellent subject knowledge
- have recent experience delivering the curriculum
- be able to combine academic rigour and achievement with a passion for the subject
- be a team player
- have a proven track record of high expectations to motivate and challenge all students to achieve the highest possible outcomes
- have integrity and enthusiasm
- be an engaging and forward thinking teacher who will help build the department to success
We can offer you:
- a passionate commitment to your professional learning
- the opportunity to work with a supportive and cohesive team
- the opportunity to work with enthusiastic students who are hungry for academic challenge
- opportunities for career progression
St Peter's is renowned locally for its caring atmosphere and respectful welcoming students. With student's futures at the heart of our mission we enable students to learn and teachers to teach in our culture of high expectations and compassion.
Please download the application form and information from our TES advert. If you would like any further details on this position or to schedule a visit to St Peter's please contact Miss K Hall via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01642 453462.
Closing Date: 1 December 2017