Maths Teacher - required full time or part time (by negotiation).
Required for January 2018, an inspirational, dynamic and highly ambitious teacher of Mathematics. We are looking for a candidate who is an outstanding practitioner and can deliver Excellence for All.
Trinity High School strives for excellence for all and was judged as a Good school with ‘good in all categories’ at our Ofsted in March 2015.
- Leading Edge School
- Sixth Form 220 with a new Post 16 Centre in September 2013
- TEEP ambassador school
- PiXL Club School
Mathematics is a dynamic, high performing subject at GCSE and A Level. Trinity also offers Further Maths at A Level and Core Maths at Level 3. Applications from Newly Qualified Teachers are welcomed.
You will have the advantage of:
- Joining a highly committed, professional and dedicated team of staff determined to provide Excellence for All
- Excellent support packages for new staff, including TEEP level 1 training for all new staff
- Outstanding opportunities for CPD and further study
- A well-resourced department, in a school which aspires to be the best
Closing Date: Wednesday 18 October (12.00 noon)
Please note we are only able to accept applications on the TES application form.